Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Photo Frame Re-do








I bought two of these frames at a thrift store for under three dollars each.  One I used for a butterfly picture and the other I made into a photo frame.  This is a super easy and fast project.



First, I took out the glass (I am starting to accumulate these. . . hmmm. . . what to do with them?)  and the mat inside the frame, but I kept the backing of the frame for my fabric.

 I spray painted the frame white and using a spray adhesive I positioned my fabric onto the backing of the frame.   I then just needed to cut the fabric to size.  I used a linen fabric because I was going for a minimalist look.



Once the spray paint was dry, I put the backing into the frame and hot glued metal clips to the front.



 I added two pictures of my gorgeous parents and viola!!






No comments:

Post a Comment